This program is reserved for a small group of 5 to 10 teens who are especially sporty, ambitious and looking for new thrills and who would like to try water sports in an exceptional setting. With the coeducational framework and the social interaction of a group, teens will acquire more maturity and autonomy. As they learn to respect different points of view and experience living together, these teens will learn the basics of democracy.
- For children 14 - 17 years old
- 2 weeks: 1 week in Intense Water Sports Program with water activities and 1 week in Adrenalin Program in Megève
- July 10 to 23, 2016
- Week 1: 15 hours language lessons
- Week 2: 5 hours language lessons and 2 sports activties per day
Objectives and spirit
- Exchange viewpoints with friends from around the world
- Experience an incredible range of water sports activities on and around Lake of mountains
- Practice taking the initiative and decision making to develop leadership skills and improve team spirit
- Create a network of friends from all around the world
- Learn to master another language
- Develop your sense of independence and autonomy
During the Intense Water Sports week, you will…
Follow an English or French foreign language program:
Week 1: 3hrs language lesson/day
Week 2: with a daily 1-hour lesson essentially based on conversation and the exchange of ideas and opinions.
Take part in your favorite sports:
Two sports activites per day.
Via ferrata, canyoneering, adventure park in the trees, sailing on Lake Annecy, snorkeling, Segway, Water-Ball, Stand-up Paddle...
In the evenings a counselor will accompany participants on excursions around the town such as late-night ice-skating, cinema, shopping etc...
Discover a rich program of excursions:
Go to the top of the ‘Aiguille du midi’ by cable car and walk down. For more than 50 years, the most famous and highest of the Aiguilles de Chamonix has been an essential world attraction. In 20 minutes, the Aiguille du Midi cable car, the highest in Europe, climbs more than 2700m and offers a unique journey from the ground to the sky to reach the panoramic terraces where you can put your finger on the World of the High Mountains.
Visit Annecy and its lake: tour the historic town of Annecy and experience its beautiful canals and blue-green lake. Annecy is known as ‘The Venice of the Alps’!